Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Miracle Today

Today, I saw a “Miracle”
As the nights sleep eased away,
And I opened up my eyes to greet
The coming of a brand new day.
A day that God the Father
Has given to each one of us here,
Whether rain or shine, sleet or snow
HE tells us not to fear.
For HE IS Great and Mighty
Over ~ALL~ things HE HAS Control
Our birth when HE brings us into this life,
Our death whether young or old.
Our LORD, has a purposed plan for ~ALL~
Mankind’s destiny IS IN God’s Mighty Hand.
Why on earth folks won’t take time to pray
I suppose I’ll never understand.
God ~Sent~ HIS Son Jesus Christ
To make the pathway right
Pay the debt of sin for all time
He IS “The Way, The Truth, The Light.”
BUT, we have a ~~WORK~~ that we must do,
IT IS ALL Laid out IN God’s Perfect Plan.
We must humbly render our all to God
Obey, HIS Way, HIS Eternal Command.
HIS Grace IS Freely Given to those
Who recognize and seek God’s OWN Will.
BUT, those who will not surrender unto HIM
Are cast into outer darkness forever real.
Yes, I saw many more “Miracles” today,
As I looked upward to God’s blue sky,
And saw the clouds that HE has made
Go slowly rolling by.
And watched the birds sing on the limb,
As leaves waved among the trees,
Dancing to the peaceful music
That God placed upon HIS calming breeze.
Again as I sit through the raging storms
With lightning and thunders strong,
I realized the ~Miracles~ that God gives
Help us to see where we belong..
Like Jonah’s whale survival
That The LORD carried him through
Each Miracle that God brings to us
Provides us with a ~Work~ to do.
To carry the “Gospel” Tried and True’
IN Truth to ~ALL~ who will lend an ear.
Those who are not offended by
The Scriptures, Written To Be Held Dear.
YES, I saw A ~Miracle~ today
And in every day that God sees fit to give,
IN ~ALL~ Of The Potters Creation
IN “The Way” God sends that we may live.
I see “Miracles” everyday,
As again, and again I read.
The Words our Father had penned down
Preserved for ~ALL~ our need.
I suppose IF I had to testify of
A ~Miracle~ that stands Above
I’d have to say The Greatest Gift of all
IS, The Miracle OF God’s LOVE.
 
First Rights March 6, 2012
Charlotte A. Barfield

No comments:

Post a Comment