Sunday, August 21, 2011

WHO IS God?

(James 4:7) KJV… ~Submit~ yourselves therefore to God, ~Resist~ the Devil, and he ~will flee~ from you…
(BUT! Who IS God? Who do we submit ourselves to? What Does the Book of ~ALL~ Instruction That *God* had written by the prophets and apostles, AND preserved down through the ages for us to follow HIS Instructions in this life, teach us of : WHO GOD IS:… THE Father Jehovah I AM THAT I AM Almighty LORD… & The Son, The Angel of the LORD Michael The Archangel The Messiah High Priest Intercessor Jesus Christ, & The Holy Ghost Spirit Comforter… & These Three ARE ONE!… Not A Numerical One Individual, BUT ONE Unit Consisting OF Three Individuals)… (I John 5:7) KJV…
Many modern Bibles have taken that verse out because IT messes up their human teaching that Jesus Christ IS God the Father, AS Some proclaim the Scriptures in: (John 8:58) & (Exodus 3:14) to indicate…
A Bible That Teaches A Doctrine of men’s belief’s, has been re-written by men to support their belief’s is a dangerous book to follow…. We Must become accustomed TO ~~Proving~~ ~~ALL~~ things… Written, or verbal.. (I Thessalonians 5:21) .. PROVE ~ALL~ things, hold Fast that which IS Good… & (Romans 12:2) … BE ~NOT~ conformed to this world, BUT Be ye ~Transformed by The Renewing of your mind That ye may ~PROVE~ what IS that good and acceptable, and perfect, *Will OF God*…,
THAT .. Hebrew Word yk a primitive particle, conjunction pronounced ~kee~ meaning: for, because, when, indeed… (BUT NOT ~who~)
*NOTICE* … for those that try and claim that IN: (John 8:58).. Jesus is saying that He IS the Great I AM, His Father, JEHOVAH…when He states: “Before Abraham was, I am… IT IS Written the Same AS (John 1: 20, 21), where John the Baptist confessed that: “I am not, the Christ”…& IN (John 1:31 & 3:28) ~am~ small letters referring to the ~Fact~ That He, Jesus Christ was before as in existed before Abraham did….. (Exodus 3:14) IS Written ALL IN Caps: “I AM THAT I AM”.. Emphatic! The same can be noted in the letters that form the word LORD, or Lord, or lord… lord, meaning a human lord of a manor, the letters, Lord, mostly referring TO: Jesus Christ, God’s Only Begotten Son, as a title, except where IT IS Written as: Lord God, then IT IS Interpreted as Y@hovah God.. and the Letters: *LORD*, referring TO God the Father, OR IN Place OF HIS Personal NAME YHWH…. JEHOVAH… no mistake, IF your take the time to study IT and IT does take time, effort, and humble seeking of the guidance of the Holy Spirit….
The Greek word used IN: (John 8:58) IS: eimi.. Meaning to: exist, to be, which IS just what Jesus IS Stating, that before Abraham was I existed…& Not that He IS The Great I AM THAT I AM, LORD God Whose Name ~~Alone~~ IS YHWH JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18) KJV… “That men ~may~ Know … that *THOU* Whose Name *alone* Art The Moat High God over ~ALL~ the earth…..
(John 4:26)… When Jesus again said: “I that speak unto thee am he”.
(John 8:58) .. “Before Abraham was I am”.
NOW LOOK AT SOME OTHER PROVING SCRIPTURES:
(John 5:43) .. KJV.. Jesus Said: “I am come in My Fathers Name, and ye receive Me not”…
(John 7:28) .. KJV .. Jesus Said: “I am not come of myself, BUT HE that ~Sent Me IS True, Whom ye ~Know Not~….
Two very revealing statements to the fact that Jesus IS NOT The Father and The Father IS NOT Jesus, BUT that as a Titled Unit of ONE God they are together… Because
#1 - Jesus IS standing before the people so they see Him, but He IS telling them that they do not ~know~ His Father… WHO Sent Him to stand before them…. &
#2 - He IS Come in His Fathers Name as a ~Messenger~ OF God’s Kingdom, not bearing His Father Name…. & Yet Again.
(John10:36) Jesus Said: “ I am The Son of God” wouldn’t IT be quite confusing for the Great I AM To stand and declare Himself TO BE another… IN This Case That HE IS HIS Own Son… Would This Testify TO: The Father AND The Son, or would this Deny The Father AND/OR The Son.. Who or What Is one that denies the Father & The Son?
(Exodus 3:14) God The Father IS Speaking: But HIS Angel, (AS His Name Will Be Known Later, Jesus Christ) IS Appearing To: Moses, to tell the people THAT::: I AM THAT I AM… The Mighty Existing ONE…
For Again Jesus Said: (John 1:18) … No man hath seen God at any time; Only The Begotten Son, which IS IN HIS Bosom hath declared HIM…. SO IT makes perfect sense that IF No Man Has seen God, The Father, Then Jesus IS Not The Father Because folks ~Have Seen~ Him…
(Exodus 3:2) .. The Angel OF The LORD appeared unto him (Moses) in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush….. (4) & When the LORD (YHWH) saw that he turned aside, God Called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said… “Moses, Moses” & he (Moses) said.. Here am I… Notice this! NOW Moses ain’t saying that he IS God The Father any more than Jesus IS claiming to be the Great I AM THAT I AM… IT IS Written and IT IS meant to Declare THAT: YHWH JEHOVAH God The Father Existed Forever AND Always Will Be.. AND (John 8:58) Jesus IS simply stating that He existed and was before Abraham ever came to be…. There IS NO Indication that Jesus IS Saying that He IS Taking on the Personal Name of God The Father, JEHOVAH, any more than He IS Indicating That God The Father carries The Name of Jesus… Which IS the Name That The Father Gave TO: HIS Son When He was born on this earth, declared By the angel of the Lord.. (Matthew 1:20-21)
(Exodus 6:2-3) … “God spake unto Moses, and said unto him: “I am the LORD: I appeared unto Abraham, & Isaac, & Jacob by the ~Name~ of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them” …. Which Explains why HE Would say to Moses tell them that I AM THAT I AM sent you…. AND
Most Modern Versions of The Bible have taken the Name JEHOVAH out of this verse, and the entire printing of the Bible, and replaced IT with LORD, some even reducing the spelling to Lord… NOT Because the original manuscripts changed, but because the original teachings are no longer desired by man-kinds culturally traditional ~~religions~~…

No comments:

Post a Comment